- When you have your new knob with you, remove all the parts that might be left from your old knob button.
- Insert the bottom piece in the existing hole, from under the leather or the inside of the item.
- Apply some glue on the bottom part.
- Apply some glue on the top part.
- Place the top part on the bottom part and press firmly
- Done. Your broken knob is fixed!
How to video
This tutorial shows you an example of how you could replace a broken knob button. This technique can be used on all O My Bag leathers. For additional information you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to Overview