O My Bag is committed to making a positive difference in the world. Our fairly made leather bags and accessories respect both our planet and the people living on it. We connect producers in small communities to the global market and create fair job opportunities. As a company we are constantly striving to improve our processes to become more conscious and sustainable.
- The average percentage of female employees in our four main factories is 19,2 while the industry average is 7.
- 50% of our producers have female account managers
- Leather training course funded for a female employee of our Indian partner tannery – she now holds a managerial position.
- Our 2020 Green Friday Fund supports 3 Brickfield Schools, providing education for 150 kids
- Kick-off of our living wage project in 2020
- 7630 lives positively impacted since O My Bag started.
- 783 fair jobs provided by O My Bag partner factories in India.
- Our stores and office run on renewable electricity.
- On average 9% of our B2C customers choose the reusable packaging RePack every month.
- We completed our first carbon footprint analysis and Life Cycle Assessment in 2020 – stay tuned for the results!
- 100% of shipping induced emissions are offset.
- Organic cotton lining & canvas.
- 321 bags got a second life with our pre-loved library in 2020.
- O My Bag signed the Dutch Agreement on Sustainable Garments and Textile.
- We gained 6,9K Instagram followers in 2020.
- We introduced our Retail Instagram to reach out with more information to our retailers.
- 100% traceability of our tier 1 suppliers.
- 80% traceability of our tier 2 suppliers.
Lives positively impacted in India
Fair jobs provided by O My Bag’s producers in India
Of harmful chemicals avoided per Dirty Harry
Carbon neutral shipping
Of our B2C packages are sent with a reusable RePack
Of the water used in the tanning process is water collected during the monsoon season
Bags given a second life through our Pre-Loved program in 2020
Renewable electricity for our office and stores in Amsterdam and The Hague