For what period will we retain Personal Data?
Export of Personal Data outside the EU
Third party websites
- You may request access to the Personal Data we process about you;
- You may request us to correct, update, shield or delete your Personal Data in our records. You can also ask us to limit the processing of your personal data. In the event of fraud, non-payment, or other wrongful act, we can keep some data in a register on a blacklist;
- You may request a copy of the Personal Data we have processed about you. We can – on your request – send this copy to another data processor, so you don’t have to send the data yourself;
- You may file a complaint against processing your Personal Data;
- You may file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you are under the impression that we process your Personal Data unlawfully;
- You may always withdraw your consent, as far as the processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent. This does not affect the legitimacy of the processing of your Personal Data before the moment of withdrawal.
How we process/use PERSONAL DATA
Login information: E-mail address, password
We use this information to create an account for you and give you access to this account. We need these data to perform our contract with you, i.e. to make an account for you and give you access to it.
Order information: Name, address, zip code, city, e-mail address, phone number and former order information
We use this information to: correctly ship and address your order(s), contact you with any updates about your order or give you an overview of the orders you placed on our Website before. We need these data to perform our contract with you, i.e. to process and deliver your orders.
Payment information: Billing address and payment details
We use this information to correctly process the payment of your order. We need these data to perform our contract with you, i.e. to process your payment.
Contest information: Name, e-mail address and date of birth
We use this information to select and contact the winner of a contest. We ask for your consent to process these data.
Newsletters: E-mail address
We use this information to send you our newsletter, so you will be fully informed of (discount) offers and other relevant news. We ask for your consent to process these data. If you are a former customer of us, we can send you newsletters because we have a legitimate interest to do so. You can always unsubscribe from our newsletter.
Functional cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation and functionality of our Website. Without these cookies, you cannot log in on your account and particular setting cannot be saved.
Analytical cookies: These cookies are used to examine the quality and effectiveness of our Website. For example, we can see how many users are accessing our Website and which pages are visited. We use this information to improve our Website and services. We use Google Analytics to collect these cookies.
Tracking cookies: These cookies monitor the clicking behavior and surfing habits of our visitors. By means of these cookies, we can see whether and when you view your profile, and whether you click through to our Website. We might use these cookies to show you advertisements based on your interests.
If you don’t want cookies to be stored on your device, you can change the cookie settings in your web browser. If you do so, please note that some features of the Website may not function properly without cookies.
Who do we share your Personal Data With?
These Data Processors must strictly follow our instructions. Therefore, they will not use personal data for their own purposes. We make sure all of our Data Processors comply with the relevant privacy legislation.
Besides the above, we will not share your Personal Data with anyone – unless we are legally obliged to do so.
How do we protect your Personal Data?
- Secure network connections with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology or a technology that is similar to SSL;
- The access to the data is limited to the persons that need the data
who to contact
O My Bag B.V.
1072 EZ Amsterdam
T: 020 77 244 64
Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 69094527