• 100% of energy for own stores and offices from renewable sources by 2025.
• 100% of energy for own operations fromrenewable sources by 2025.
• Minimize CO2 emissions wherever possible.
• Offset our complete CO2 footprint by 2025.
• Return to shipping by boat: ship at least 50% of orders by boat by 2020.
• Achieve carbon neutral shipping by 2025.
• O My Bag becomes a certified B Corp by the end of 2020 to demonstrate its achievements, track its performance and improve over time.
• Encourage women in leadership positions.
• Co set up ‘women factory’ in Kolkata topromote gender equality.
• Support the women of IJM and related projects in Kolkata.
• Collaborate with local NGOs and provide job opportunities for vulnerable women.
• All our workers receive not a minimum, but a living wage.
• Provide bi-annual skills and education (sanitation, nutrition, labor rights, gender equality, etc.) trainings to the O My Bag employees in India.
• Place orders every two months by 2020 to increase employment opportunities at our producers’ factories.
• Be asked to speak at round table discussions, lectures and fair fashion meet-ups over 20 times by 2025.
• Have a strong brand presence in all major cities around the world including Tokyo, Shanghai, Paris, London, New York and LA. Increase
ONLINE SUSTAINABILITY FOCUS
• Publish annual reports including goals and achievements on our new website by Q4 2019.
• Inform more about the impacts offair and fast fashion.
• Create a supply chain map and offer the public clear insights into our 1st, 2nd and 3rd tier suppliers.
• Be transparent about the true cost of thebags with informational graphics.
50% of our producers have a female (account) manager that we are in frequent contact with. One of our partners is setting up a women factory and we support it. The factory is planned to be opened in 2020. We support ‘The Cup’ – a café in Kolkata where women can feel safe to chat in a supportive environment.
We have facilitated leather trainings for employees at our Indian partner tannery. Moreover, we are in the process of carefully selecting partners that can provide regular capacity trainings in accordance with our producers' needs and interests.
We promote living wages in our supply chain in line with our commitment to fair and responsible employment. All our partner factories already pay at least the legal minimum wage. We are in the process of calculating a local living wage for Kolkata, which will serve as a starting point for achieving our goals.
O My Bag runs on 100% renewable energy. Our office and stores in Amsterdam and The Hague are powered by wind, water and solar power. 100% of the CO2 emissions caused during the transport of our bags from India to the Netherlands are offset. We are currently looking into calculating and offsetting other emissions caused by our operations.
lives positively impacted with social projects in India
fair jobs provided by O My Bag’s producers in India
of harmful chemicals avoided per Dirty Harry
carbon neutral shipping from India to the Netherlands
of our B2C packages are sent with a reusable RePack
of the water used in the tanning process is water collected during the monsoon season
bags given a second life through our second-hand program
renewable energy for our office and stores in Amsterdam and The Hague