What you'll do
You'll translate our brand image into creative content for all our communication channels. Think of photography for our mailers and social media.You love photography (and videography), you have an eye for design and you know how to bring our brand image to life.
- You'll create photo content for B2C or B2B (social, website, b2b portal)
- You'll create video content for B2C or B2B channels
- You'll execute a content creation brief and deliver assets that are required for the overall marketing campaign.
- You'll support with creative ideas for influencer collaborations and seeding campaigns
- You'll help plan and creative direct campaign shoots
- You'll collaborate with the visual designer on marketing materials
As a Visual Merchandiser you have a keen eye for detail and ability to translate our brand image into commercial displays. You’ll understand the needs of the store in terms of product and ensure that we have the best merchandise available for our customers. The sales is going well because of your merchandising skills.
- You are responsible for the in-store Visual Merchandising
- You continue to renew and adjust the plan for the best renewal of the store presentation, together with our Store Manager
- You will plan the Store Seasonal Window display, together with our Store Manager
- You will create and design VM materials (for in-store, but also digital usability)
- You will support the Store Manager in the planning of samples sales and other store events
- You will support the O My Bag Store Manager with marketing activities
What you're good at
- You are proactive and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- Your strong organization and time management skills come in handy when working to deadlines. A busy day excites you.
- You have a feeling for the O My Bag aesthetics and branding. You are a brand ambassador everywhere you go.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You have commercial insight and are creatively skilled
- You're interested in improving the world of fair trade fashion.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fashion industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Shop Discount, so you can shine and promote O My Bag wherever you are.
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located, or in our new store in 'The 9 Streets'.
- Salary: €2500-€2800 pm (based on 40-hour workweek)
- A M. Sc. or Ba University or HBO degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Business Economics, Merchandise, Management, Communication or equivalent.
- Photography skills
- You have strong marketing experience.
- Demonstrated experience in full Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Bridge and similar design tools.
- Preferably 2+ years professional experience in an in-house creative team or equivalent in fashion/retail/design.
- A great sense of responsibility and efficient organizing skills
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.