What you'll do
- Our website has recently been updated with a new design, and comes with some challenging opportunities for you to improve and make the user experience even better. Following our brand guide lines, you will come up with creative ways to improve our online presence
- You will use Heat Maps, Google Analytics, AB testing and Customer feedback to help identify pain points in the user journey, and use this information to optimize the user experience.
- We’re always challenging ourselves to improve our storytelling and the way we communicate to our target group. By doing research and testing you can find ways to improve our storytelling through design. This could be done by creating new website pages or finding new intuitive ways to bring our story under the attention of our customers.
- You’re a socially engaged global citizen, that is excited about our social mission to create an impact on the fair fashion industry and empower women in India.
- Just like any other intern, we can count on you regarding general office activities. We’re looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- Make sure customers have a great experience getting in touch with our HQ. You’ll respond to customer queries in the most loving way possible. We treat our customers the same way we treat our friends.
- Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surrounding to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surrounding is a constant side project.
- Our office is also our store/showroom. So if you love styling and creating merchandise, it’s a plus! Oh, and we love fresh flowers!
- Special events like sample sales, fashion fairs and other marketing and sales events are times when you’re joining the team to
- You enjoy watching your work, create results and love analysing the data to back it up.
- Graphic Design and/or UI/UX Communication and multimedia design or equivalent
- Knowledge of the English language, writing and speaking
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator)
- Pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- You are well-read, active on social media, socially engaged and interested in international development
- You are available for 6 months and live in (or nearby) Amsterdam
- Able to start in Jan/ Feb 2021
What we offer
- €300 salary p/m
- 40 hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
- Amazing and healthy lunches (for free!)
How to apply
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.