What you'll do
- At our OMB brand store you have the opportunity to connect with customer and share the O My Bag story. You’re all about making the world just as excited about our bags as we are!
- You have a clear understanding of O My Bags brand ambition and our products. You understand that our success rests in customer’s experience. You create outstanding customer service experiences.
- You create/style in-store displays that reflect the brand’s vision and story.
- You understand the weekly sales goal and manage inventory needs.
- You provide daily and weekly feedback on product and sales performance to ensure growth and change.
- You make sure the shop always looks it’s best so it is an absolute pleasure for any customer to pay our shop visit.
- Keep the store clean and fresh so our products can shine, also indicate when things need to be upgraded (flowers, candles, music, refreshed dustbins, cleaned coffee machine, clean desk policy, bags nicely displayed, signs)
- You manage the stock levels and make sure every product has a dedicated labeled place and is easily findable in our stockroom. Structure, efficiency and organization are key!
COVID-19: As long as the stores have to remain closed, we focus on in-store pick-ups for our local customers. You will make sure our customers have the best experience possible, while picking up their new O My Bag(s). This means that you will help with answering phone calls and emails, you will prep orders in advance and you will make them feel welcome and safe when arriving at our doorstep.
You are good at
- You are a real socializer and passionate about getting people excited about the best bag brand the world has to offer.
- You love to see happy customers, no matter what. You deliver an outstanding service and are always patient.
- You are pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and are able to help different customers at the same time with excellent service.
- You enjoy solving problems (e.g. customer service). You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You communicate clearly. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and people walk away from a conversation with you with a smile on their faces.
- Understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts.
What we offer
An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fashion industry.
Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
Shop Discount, so you can shine and promote O My Bag wherever you are.
Work in the center of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located.
- Part Time / 16 - 20 hours a week
- You are able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
How to apply
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.