What you'll do
- Your mission is to support the O My Bag’s Sales and Retail-Marketing Team with all kinds of hands-on and administrative tasks. This may vary from:
- Organizing our online B2B portal by adding new products and their images, making sure items are showing correct stock levels, creating new categories and updating homepage visuals.
- Helping to manage external b2b marketplaces and communication via those platforms.
- Managing the strategy and posts of the private B2B instagram. This will require creativity in making imagery and copy from scratch, and a keen understanding of the OMB tone of voice and design.
- Finding those award winning cool stores all around the world where O My Bag wants to be part of.
- You will help out with organizing and prepping special events like sample sales, fashion fairs, retailer events and other marketing and sales events.
- You will monitor all of our retailers social channels, digital marketing and websites to:
- Create monthly summaries of all retailers online presentation of OMB
- Follow up with retailers on any incorrect branding or old images
- Be the eyes and ears of how our retailers are showing our brand and be responsible for maintaining the true brand story and image via these channels.
- You’ll help our sales team with all sorts of retail marketing activities like Visual Merchandising and assisting on content for email marketing.
- Just like any other intern we can count on you regarding general office activities. We’re looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- Greet customers to our store/showroom with a big smile and help them find the O My Bag of their dreams.
- Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surrounding to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surrounding is a constant side project.
- You are positive! You are a pleasure to work with and you bring tons of positive vibes into the office.
- Knowledge of the English language, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator)
- You have a can-do mentality. When you don’t know how to do something, you make sure you find out.
- Pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- You love to organize and be on top of things.
- You are available for 6 months and live in (or nearby) Amsterdam.
- You are available to start in July / August.
What we offer
- €300 salary p/m
- 40-hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.