What you'll do
- Your mission is to support the O My Bag Production & Operations & HR team with all kinds of tasks. This may vary from organizing and processing our repairs and pre-loved library, to making sure our office is looking picture perfect.
- You will help out by handling customer service tasks. You are the one making sure customers have a great experience getting in touch with our HQ. You’ll respond to customer queries in the most loving way possible. We treat our customers the same way we treat our friends.
- You will be continuously looking for opportunities for improving our customer and employee experience, and will make these happen!
- You will help out with organizing and preparing special events like sample sales, fashion fairs, but also events for the team like Friday drinks, team events, etc.
- You’ll work closely with our logistics partner to see how we can improve our delivery and order experience.
- Just like any other intern, we can count on you regarding general office activities. We’re looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surroundings to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surroundings is a constant side project. Our office is also our store/showroom. So if you love styling and creating merchandise, it’s a plus!
- Greet customers to our store/showroom with a big smile and help them find the O My Bag of their dreams.
- You are positive! You are a pleasure to work with and you bring tons of positive vibes into the office.
- Business/communication/economics/logistics/operations student or any equivalent
- You speak Dutch & English fluently
- Proactive and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities
- You are interested in international and sustainable development
- You are available for 6 months and live in (or nearby) Amsterdam.
- You are available to start in July / August.
What we offer
- €300 salary p/m
- 40-hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere, and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
- Amazing and healthy lunches with the team for free (once we're all allowed back in the office)
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.