What you'll do
- You’ll create engaging social media content by taking your own photographs and videos in combination with collecting existing online content. You’ll think of creative ways to engage new and existing customers across all social channels.
- You’ll be responsible for the planning and execution of our Instagram story, reels and TikTok strategy.
- You’ll operate as the right hand of our PR manager. You’ll learn how to manage incoming influencer requests, you’ll search for new brand ambassadors on Instagram and YouTube
- Lights, camera, action! You’ll assist with the preparation and execution of photoshoots.
- You’ll make sure customers have a great experience getting in touch with our HQ, via our social channels. You’ll respond to customer queries in the most loving way possible. We treat our customers the same way we treat our friends. Occasionally our customers may need a response over the weekend.
- You’ll participate in our weekly marketing team meetings, where we update each other on all marketing related activities, as well as contributing new ideas to the content calendar.
- Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surrounding to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surrounding is a constant side project.
- Greet customers to our store/showroom with a big smile and help them find the O My Bag of their dreams.
- Just like any other intern we can count on you regarding general office activities. We’re looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- You are positive! You are a pleasure to work with and you bring tons of positive vibes into the office.
- Design/marketing/communication/styling/e-commerce/media student or equivalent.
- Knowledge of the English language, writing and speaking.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator).
- Proactive and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- You are well-read, active on social media, socially engaged and interested in international development.
- You are available to start in Jan/Feb 2022 for 6 months and you live in (or nearby) Amsterdam.
What we offer
- €300 salary p/m
- 40-hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.