What you'll do
- You’ll be the gatekeeper for an organized, creative and #iwannaworkhere office space.
- You’ll make office improvements happen, according to team feedback.
- You’ll make sure our team can enjoy a wonderful (as plastic free as possible) lunch, by creating a lunch schedule and being in touch with our food suppliers.
- You’re responsible for the contact and meetings with our handyman, cleaners and township.
- You’ll be responsible for general office administration & organization: filing invoices, ordering office supplies, organising office clean-ups.
- You’ll help to organize team events like our Friday drinks, birthdays, jubilees and our summer event.
- Together with the Customer Service and store team you’ll make sure our office phone is answered in an OMB-loving way.
- You’ll help to keep our online office in ‘Notion’ organized at all times.
- You’ll help to resolve tickets via various Customer Service channels.
- Together with the operations intern, you’ll handle repairs accurately and swiftly. You’ll assist with hardware stock counts, updating the repair sheet and informing customers about their repair status.
- You’ll check our blocked orders, prepare packages with care and ship them to our beloved customers.
You’ll also be a part of our Customer Experience team. You go the extra mile to ‘wow’ our customers with our outstanding customer service.
- You love a clean and organized (office) space and understand that this helps team members to be at their best.
- Being flexible with working hours is not a problem for you. You’re able to meet with a handyman, even if it is before 9 in the morning.
- You’ll be the first person jumping off your chair, when team members can use an extra hand. You are not afraid to take on new tasks!
- You are proactive and hands-on. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities. You find a new handyman in a split second!
- Your strong organization and time management skills come in handy when working to deadlines. A busy day full of ad-hoc to do’s excites you.
- You can nail the O My Bag tone of voice, when providing updates to the team, third parties and when communicating with customers.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch language, both spoken and written.
- Good with systems, such as Microsoft Office package, Google, Dropbox, Notion etc.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high-growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Work in the center of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located.
- You’ll receive a competitive salary.
- Shop discount & personal budget for bags that make not only you happy, but also the world around you.
- A big discount on a OneFit subscription and a ton of support from the team to stay fit
- Pension scheme with Brand New Day.
- 32,36 or 40 working hours/week.
- Start Date: ASAP
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.