What you'll do
- You are responsible for merchandising. You make sure all product information is managed correctly, including description, details, images, price and stock levels.
- You’ll write product descriptions and keep all product meta data up to date.
- You’re responsible for our online SEO management.
- You’re responsible for technical third party collaboration management.
- You support the e-commerce manager in promotional ad campaigns on FB and Instagram.
- You are responsible for the online pre-loved library process.
- You plan and execute all social media content.
- You are responsible for Instagram strategy and performance. The planning in Planoly of feedpost captions and imagery as also Instagram stories.
- You’ll report on all channels growth; facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest and youtube.
- You assist with the planning and coordination of photoshoots (our Do-It-Yourself shoots, product shoots and campaign shoots).
- You help define and execute the Marketing Calendar.
- You support the marketing team with carrying out and reporting on all marketing campaigns and activations.
- You contribute ideas to the weekly marketing meeting including innovative campaign ideas and other valuable insights based on market research.
- You love to be creative and aren’t afraid of getting in front of or behind the camera, photography and video!
- You are pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- You're interested in improving the world of fair trade fashion.
- You have a feeling for the O My Bag aesthetics and branding.
- You have an interest in social media and online marketing.
- Are up to date with the latest digital trends.
- You can nail the O My Bag tone of voice and are a brand ambassador everywhere you go.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- Your strong organization and time management skills come in handy when working to deadlines. A busy day excites you.
- You have a graphic design eye.
- A University or HBO degree in Digital / Online marketing or equivalent training.
- 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- You are available full-time and have a working permit in the Netherlands.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator).
- You’ve previously worked with Shopify.
- You have experience with SEO and SEA.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry.
- Daily Lunch with the team (once we’re allowed back in the office).
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Salary indication: €2200- €2600 per month (depending on experience) + 8% vacation money.
- Start Date: in consultation with O My Bag.
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com before May 15th.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for interviews. Referral letters, internships, volunteer work and side projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your super powers somewhere in your cover letter or resume!
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.