What you'll do
Customer Service: You go the extra mile to ‘wow’ our customers with our outstanding customer service.
- You’ll analyze what’s there to improve: you are constantly on the lookout for ways to optimize our customer experience and you’ll grab every opportunity to make it happen!
- You’ll be in contact with our warehouse and logistic partners, in order to resolve shipping issues and you will update the data sheets accordingly.
- You’ll keep an eye out on whether our Tone of Voice is properly used across all our customer service channels.
- You’ll onboard our new interns with everything customer service-related, by organizing training sessions on the tone of voice, processes, and the systems we use. This also includes periodically checking in on whether these guidelines are always properly used and followed, throughout their internship.
- Handle incoming tickets in the customer service inbox.
- You’ll make sure B2C refunds are processed accurately and in time.
- You’ll create invoices and credit notes for customer claims and sales.
- You’ll make sure all B2C process guidelines and website FAQs are up to date.
- Together with the operations intern, you’ll handle all B2C repairs accurately and swiftly. You will make sure that every customer query ends with happy vibes!
- You will report weekly on repairs, outstanding issues + the available solutions, and you’ll highlight the customer feedback trends.
- You’ll manage and help out the Operations Intern with all B2C-related questions on a daily basis.
- You are proactive and hands-on. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- Your strong organization and time management skills come in handy when working to deadlines. A busy day excites you.
- You can nail the O My Bag tone of voice
- You pay attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You're interested in improving the world of fair trade fashion.
- A University or HBO degree
- Preferably at least 1 year of working experience in a customer-oriented role.
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Dutch language, both spoken and written.
- Microsoft Excel and Word.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world. We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high-growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Start date: November/ December
- 20-30 hours/week
- Salary: €1900-€2300 (based on 40-hour workweek)
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com.
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for interviews. Referral letters, internships, volunteer work and side projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your super powers somewhere in your cover letter or resume!
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.