What you'll do
- You will be processing and invoicing orders daily;
- You will be responsible for handling all aftersales request for our B2B customers all over the world;
- You will be responsible for managing all bag repairs offered in our wholesale channel
- You will support our retail marketeer in organizing the International Fashion Fairs we participate in twice a year.
- You will be assisting our team of account managers with other tasks daily to help them manage their portfolio of clients;
- You communicate clearly. You write well.
- You are always a pleasure to work with.
- You are highly organized, accurate and have strong attention to detail.
- As for as you are concerned: our customers are your friends, and you like putting smiles on their faces!
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently.
- You are hands-on and able to set priorities and be flexible.
- You are fluent in English
- You are fluent in Dutch ór German
- You are comfortable with start-up mindset
- You are full time available.
- Understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts
- Minimal 1 year of experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge the English languages, both spoken and written.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch ór German language, both spoken and written.
- Excited about the concept of social entrepreneurship and international development.
- Minimum HBO degree.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world! We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fair production industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Great daily lunches with the team.
- Start date: We’re looking for someone to start a.s.a.p.
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com.
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.