What you'll do
- Assist our visual brand designer with our email marketing campaigns, including content, design and copywriting.
- Create exciting and engaging graphics for our website and social media channels.
- Assist our designer in editing photographs and imagery, so that it shows off our beautiful bags in the best way possible
- Ensure that all imagery is named and filed correctly on both the website and dropbox.
- Support the Ecommerce manager by updating the home page and collection headers every two weeks and make sure our product imagery is up to date.
- You'll learn how to work with digital tools like Klaviyo (email marketing) and Shopify (back-end of our website).
- Just like any other intern we can count on you regarding general office activities. We’re looking for ambitious interns who are not afraid to work hard and contribute to our grand goals of global market reach.
- Greet customers to our store/showroom with a big smile and help them find the O My Bag of their dreams.
- Make sure the office is always Pinterest-picture perfect. We like our surrounding to invoke inspiration. So decorating and improving our office surrounding is a constant side project.
- You are positive! You are a pleasure to work with and you bring tons of positive vibes into the office.
- Graphic design/communication/media student or any equivalent.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Proactive and driven. You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities.
- You are interested in international and sustainable development.
- You are available for 6 months and live in (or nearby) Amsterdam.
- You are available to start in July / August.
What we offer
- €300 salary p/m
- 40-hour workweek
- Responsibility and versatile tasks
- An inspiring and creative work environment
- Ability to experience the pace, atmosphere and discipline of a social and sustainable fashion brand
How to apply
Sounds like fun? Please send your cover letter, CV and availability to email@example.com
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.