What you'll do
- While working in our OMB brand store, you have the opportunity to connect with customer and share the O My Bag story. You’re all about making the world just as excited about our bags as we are!
- You have a clear understanding of O My Bags brand ambition and our products. You understand that our success rests in customer’s experience. You create outstanding customer service experiences.
- You support the Retail Manager by placing orders and organising store stock.
- You support the Retail Manager with in store activations, marketing activities, pop-ups and in store events.
- You are responsible for our pre-loved library in both our Ceintuurbaan and Wolvenstraat stores.
- You organise and manage weekly tasks for store representatives and provide performance feedback.
- You provide daily and weekly feedback on product and sales performance to ensure growth and change.
- You make sure the shop always looks it’s best so it is an absolute pleasure for any customer to pay our shop visit.
You are good at
- You are a real socializer and passionate about getting people excited about the best bag brand the world has to offer.
- You love to see happy customers, no matter what. You deliver an outstanding service and are always patient.
- You are pro-active and driven. You have a can-do mentality and are able to help different customers at the same time with excellent service.
- You enjoy solving problems (e.g. customer service). You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You communicate clearly. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone and people walk away from a conversation with you with a smile on their faces.
- Understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world. We not only make beautiful bags, we’re creating a positive impact for developing communities and implementing change within the leather and fashion industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Shop Discount, so you can shine and promote O My Bag wherever you are.
- Work in the centre of Amsterdam in the buzzing ‘The Pijp’ area where our HQ is located, or in our new store in 'The 9 Streets'.
- 26 - 32 hours a week
- You are able to work a flexible schedule including weekends
- Experience in a customer facing role or similar is a plus
How to apply
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.