What you'll do
- You will be processing and invoicing orders daily;
- You will responsible for handling all aftersales requests for our Belgian (so Dutch language) B2B customers;
- You will be assisting our team of account managers with other tasks daily to help them manage their portfolio of clients;
- You manage incoming and outgoing invoices;
- You will prepare and arrange for execution of all payments;
- You will be accurately filing and archiving documents and receipts;
- You will make sure websales and store sales are imported into our bookkeeping system monthly and accurately;
- You will import stockcounts into our bookkeeping system monthly;
- You will help by matching transactions in our bookkeeping system that the bookkeeper hasn’t been able to match automatically;
- You will help out our bookkeeper with any other questions he might have or information he might be missing;
- You will support our Operations Manager and Operations Intern with managing our customer service inbox on peak moments.
- You have work experience preferably gained in an international environment;
- You communicate clearly, you write well;
- You have experience with online bookkeeping software, preferably with Exact Online;
- You have knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures;
- You have good knowledge of the Microsoft office package and you are quick in picking up software programs;
- You are highly organized, accurate and have strong attention to detail;
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently;
- You have to be hands on, able to set priorities, be flexible, immune to stress and not afraid of unforeseen deadlines;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You are comfortable with a startup mindset;
- You are available full time;
- You understand the core values and culture of O My Bag and reflect these in all efforts.
- 1 year work experience in a similar role (commercial and customer oriented)
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English languages, both spoken and written.
- Excited about the concept of social entrepreneurship and international development.
What we offer
- An opportunity to change the world! We not only make pretty bags, we’re generating real impact for people that live in poverty and we’re changing the leather and fashion industry.
- Maximum excitement! You will be working with a small and driven team that is fully engaged in supporting the high growth plans we have all across the globe.
- Great daily lunches with the team.
- Salary indication: €1800-€2200
- Start date: We’re looking for someone to start a.s.a.p.
How to apply
Qualified candidates will be contacted immediately for interviews. Referral letters, internships, volunteer work and side projects count. Just make sure we can see where you picked up your super powers somewhere in your cover letter or resume!
O My Bag values diversity. We especially encourage males, members of the LGBTQ+ community and people of color to apply.
In line with our goal to become a more diverse workplace, we post our vacancies on many different platforms in order to reach as many candidates as possible, especially outside of our own bubble.
We also started to employ the Rooney rule, meaning that our goal is that at least one candidate from an at O My Bag underrepresented group is asked to do an assignment and invited to an interview for each open position.
Moreover, our HR manager will forward application documents and assignments to the respective managers anonymously, to avoid any potential discrimination.